Friday 26 March 2010

Africa time

Well so much for blogging every day! I landed Sunday night, it is now Friday! Needless to say so far nothing has gone according to plan, things keep breaking and everything is just a little bit chaotic! Anyway...I have finally found an internet cafe that has internet so I will post a couple of things that I have written over the past few days. These posts started short and sweet but as you know, this is not characteristic of the author so apologies in advance for the length of the rest! I will post Sundays blog then Monday's etc etc. I only have 4 followers so not too concerned that I'm letting anyone down!

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. lol! Hope you're having a good time out there, i've always wanted to go to Ghana! What exactly are you up to out there, is there a Coco office/partnership out there already? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna, I am officially looking for partners to work with in the North and there's a school in Accra that we are trying to help too! COCO don't have a presence here yet but watch this space! Hope you are well, where are you now? x

    ReplyDelete